Instagram

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Uniqlo Interview + Movie Date ♥

At the start of this month,
Le boy asked me to accompany me for an interview to work at Uniqlo.
He is an ultimate fan of Uniqlo.
Almost 3/4 of his wardrobe is filled with Uniqlo's apparels!!!
So instead of being just a regular customer...
Now, he wants to be a part-time staff for them (:
The perks to being a fan of Uniqlo + working for them as their staff is that you get 30% off items you wanna buy!!!
I can't deny that the quality of their jeans are fantastic!!

Just a small tip for my readers...
Don't dream of waiting to have any sales or discount on their jeans...
THEY NEVER GO ON SALES!!!
So, if you like their jeans..BUY IT.
They have alteration services too (:

One more tip for readers who likes to shop with good customer services like me.
Uniqlo is one of the fashion stores that has 
one of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICES!!!
From what i know,
Uniqlo is ranked no.4 in Best Customer Service.

1st is ZARA
2nd is H&M
3rd is GAP
& 4th is....
you-know-who-by-now.

Wanna know something more shocking?!
F21 is not even ranked in the top10!!!!
I'm not surprise tho...
I'd never like the customer services there...
If i have a choice, 
i'd rather spend on blogshops that sells inspired F21 apparels than to buy from F21 itself & stench my beautiful day with their bad customer services.

Anyways... 
back to the main topic of this post..

Starting the post with a candid shot taken by Le boy

My #ootd for the day (:
For those who are still wondering what does OOTD stands for...
it means Outfit Of The Day.

Top from TEMT in Sydney & Bottom from Alescere

Didn't take any photos while we're having interview...
Here are the photos after the interview!!
We're going for a movie date


Ate my favourite TEXAS CHICKEN for dinner before the movie^^


We watched "STEP UP REVOLUTION"

Every time i watch a Step Up movie, 
the dance & love scenes will always take my breathe away!!
Im in love with the main lead!!
RYAN GUZMAN


Here's the Trailer!!!

& some scenes in the movie!!!


Gonna end the post with more photos of me &
my #ootd #wiwt !!!
p.s: wiwt = What i wore today.




kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...