Instagram

Thursday, September 25, 2014

PS Love♥ || Periods Made Easy & Happy

Hi lovelies!
If y'all have been keeping up with my Instagram (which is always updated daily),
you would have notice my ig photo right below!
Well... if you haven't, I suggest you follow me now for more latest updates!~
Anyways~ 
I remember how I dread every month's menstral cycle...
It's that one week where you become a woman with uncomfortable cramps, premenstral syndromes (PMS) and constantly fluctuating rage modes from time to time...
~  U  R  G  H  ~

Yup... ladies... 
you know what I'm talking about & I know 
this post is gonna be soooo relatable to you so...

Let me introduce you to my heroine...

PS Love Singapore 

Website: www.pslove.co 

PSLove delivers your Period supplies & remedies every month.
You never have to remember again.
Stay comforted & feel secure.

Quote "TRICIA" for 

10% off your first package! 

(Exclusively for my readers ONLY)


Ordering your first package is as easy as A B C !
All YOU have to do is to simply follow the instructions & answer some simple questions along with the choice of care packages you prefer to order.  
A set of example (using my own) is shown here at the bottom!
SEE!!! EASY PEASY!!~~


We all definitely hate being unprepared
& that nagging feeling of having to stock up.

FRET NOT NOW!!!

PSLove helps you stock up so that you never have to remember again. 
Your supplies will be shipped to you before your Period 
starts so that you are forever prepared. 
Its time to automate this part of your life.
Oh... did I forget to mention the best part?
Theres...Free Shipping 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm receiving monthly care packages (& this is my 1st) from them just right before every cycle!
My package came about at least 4days before the cycle!
How accurate & just in time for war!

♥ PS Love 

All sealed nicely & neatly in a box 
filled with happiness and lot of goody goodies!


Inside this care packages are 
REMEDIES
Pink Pills (definitely a NEED.)
Heat patches (long lasting & fun-sized!)
& many more!

SWEET TREATS 
(all in bite size so you can munch along without too much of a guilt :P)
**Extra piece of good news! YOU CAN NEVER BE BORED OF YOUR SWEET TREATS!!!
Goodies will change every month so you can be sure to find different yummy chocs to keep your cravings satisfied!**

To add on to the love~
There's pretty little pieces of information cards inside the box for confused little girls like us to read
on about the sweet treats prepared for us.

PADS & TAMPONS 
(depending on what you order)
 There's sufficient, 
in fact... MORE THAN ENOUGH supplies for me ((:

In all...
EVERYTHING a lady needs in one box to conquer every monthly cycle~

 I am feeling soooo loved already!

Still think it might not worth your money?!
There's M O R E!!!!

YOGA FOR A HAPPY PERIOD!?!~
In the August complete happiness box is this exclusive booklet drawn up by Sassyyogi filled with 
10 really useful yoga poses that would you get moving to ease up 
the menstrual cramps during your period! 

After sharing sooo much love...
What are you still waiting for?!
♥ BE A HAPPY WOMAN TODAY & 
GET YOURSELF A CARE PACKAGE TOO!

PS Love Singapore 

Website: www.pslove.co 

Quote "TRICIA" for 

10% off your first package! 

(Exclusively for my readers ONLY)


BE A HAPPY WOMAN,
Have a Happy period!~

P.s.: This is suppose to be an August entry but due to technical fault, it's delayed till now. Thank you PS Love for your kind patience. 
P.s.: PS Love is now my Official Feminine Care Sponsor now!~ 

**yay to more love**
Kthxbye~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...