Instagram

Thursday, June 18, 2015

#18 Salon De Choix: Interview Ready

If you have been following me on my Snapchat & Instagram (@triciakohh), 
you would have noticed that I've been embarking on another whole new journey right now and slowly moving into the working adult world.

In order to even step into this world, everyone would definitely have to go through this path called The Interview.
Now, I know that some of you who are reading this might not have graduated yet but...soon you will.
And by then, you will have to face the same scenario as I am right now. 
So let me give you some of my tips to ace your interview!
 FIRST.
You have to DRESS TO IMPRESS.
The minute you step into the company for the interview. People judge.
I know this sounds really superficial but everyone judges the minute they see you.
Needless to say, an interview.
Dress smart if you're intending to be a salesman, OL, business man of any sort.
You can definitely dress nicer if you're a designer etc but my main point here is that you have to impress your interviewer appropriately.

NEXT.
They look from HEAD TO TOE.
Meaning, you will not only have to dress professionally. 
You have to look presentable.
They will definitely look at your tidiness, cleanliness to "judge" your character and working attitude.
So to give it your best shot.
You have to LOOK PRESENTABLE FROM THE TOP.

Now, let me show you how I fix my hair at Salon De Choix.


As you all know by now, they are my life savour on most of my events...
& now to my interviews as well...

Before I went for my interview,
this is how my hair looks...
(Back view)

(Front view)
(Side View)
I still have the pixelated hair dyes from before and fugly black roots so that has to go away.
I'm soo fortunate to have Chester to fix my hair and having it sooo luxuriously at Salon De Choix.
They really know how to pamper their customers...

Beside the complimentary drinks and snacks I always raved about,
they always serve the latest magazines to keep you entertained while you get your hair done.

*Getting my roots fix*
Also,
I love my unwinding moments at their massage chairs during my hair washing moments.
YES. All their hair washing stations have massage chairs. You can enjoy both head and body massage at the same time. Its definitely the best time to unwind and relax~

After that, its time for wash & blow.  

And now I have beautiful, healthy hair that's all ready for Interview!!!
(Back view) 

(Front view)

(Side view)


Here's some photos of my glowing healthy tresses under normal sunlight.


If you're having an upcoming event or an interview where your hair needs to be fix...
COME VISIT SALON DE CHOIX! 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Salon De Choix!!!
*Free consultation is available before your treatment*

Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519) 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.

Remember to quote my name to get 15% off! (:

For those readers who are searching for their dream jobs and undergoing interviews...
GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST!!!
For those who are not, I hope this post will be helpful to you in the near future!

In the meantime,
GoBeBeautiful!
Kthxbye

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and get money from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...