Instagram

Monday, August 17, 2015

#20 Salon De Choix: Sombré

Hi everyone!
If you've been following my Instagram, you would have noticed that I have upgraded into the working society and am enjoying the whole new career life right now!
To have best of both worlds of looking professional at my job without losing my fashion hues,
Chester gave me a whole new sombré hairstyle that suits the corporate look without looking too dull (:
YES, THAT'S RIGHT!
Going corporate doesn't mean you're gonna lose all that fashion away!
In fact, there are many more hairstyles and creative colours you can explore!
Follow my blog regularly as I show you how you can play with creative colours and hairstyles to match the corporate world without losing the vogue style!~ 

If you're wondering what is Sombré, you can read my previous entry on it by clocking the link below >>>

Here's my pink tresses before the session (:
I like how the washout pink tresses still look sooo nice after almost 2 months!


Here's a photo of my table filled with the latest magazines & 
refreshments prepared by Salon De Choix.



That's Chester at the back! Teehee!

A celfié before I went to wash off the colour dyes...

Time for treatment!
I absolutely love the Kératase series treatments!
They help me to keep my hair nourish & healthy all the way from the top to the end of my tresses!



After much blow & styling...

Here's the final look!
As you can see...
There are shadows of lighter shades in between the darker shades,
so it gives a natural shadowing effect and flow when my hair moves with the wind...
This way, my hair will not look too boring like a standard brown!
Something worth noticing of and certainly to give credit to my trusty senior hair stylist, Chester!
(Back view)

(Side views)


(Front views)


I love how healthy my tresses look now!
I'm definitely corporate world ready and can't wait to have more corporate hairstyles done by Chester in the near future!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.
Remember to quote my name to get 15% off! (:
THANK YOU SALON DE CHOIX & CHESTER!



GO GET YOUR SOMBRE HAIR NOW 
AT SALON DE CHOIX!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.
Remember to quote my name to get 15% off! (:

kthxbye

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...